Clean, Powerful Bass, Wirelessly.
*The Formation Subwoofer can only be used in conjunction with another Formation product*
The wireless Formation Bass from Bowers & Wilkins, as part of the Formation Suite, puts even wired subwoofers to the test. Its unique patented cylindrical design enables the use of opposed dual driver technology to reduce distortion, while a powerful Class D amplifier with Dynamic EQ delivers crisp, clean sound.
Formation Bass is more accurate, well-timed, and more expressive than ever creating a greater depth of sound you can not only hear, but also feel. It also pairs seamlessly with other speakers in the Formation Suite and together they create the Highest Form of Sound™.
- Enhance the low frequency performance of Formation Duo, Wedge and Bar speakers.
- Model Formation Bass
- Description Wireless Subwoofer
- Technical features Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Digital amplifier
- Dynamic EQ
- Drive units 2 x 165mm (6.5 in) long throw bass unit
- Frequency response 20Hz to 150Hz
- Amplifier power output 250W
- Input voltage 100V – 240V – 50/60Hz
- Power consumption Below 6 Watts (Sleep)*
- Connections Network (RJ45 Ethernet or WiFi)
- USB – service only
- Dimensions Height: 234mm (9.2 in)
- Width: 440mm (17.3 in)
- Depth: 240mm (9.5 in)
- Weight 12.5kg (27.6 lb)
- AirPlay 2 compatibility iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 11.4 or later, Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th Generation) with tv OS 11.4 or later, Mac or PC with iTunes 12.8 or later.
Please note:This product will be delivered from a third party and cannot be delivered to a PO Box or Parcel Locker. It may also be delivered separately from any other items purchased.